Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP)
STEP is back to help employers hire students:
As of Summer 2017
TRADE PLACEMENTS NEEDED
|Auto Body Technician||2|
|Auto Service Technician||2|
|Heavy Equipment Technician||2|
|Sheet Metal Worker||2|
- These placement requests come directly from High School Off Campus teachers.
- Student are prequalified and have researched their chosen trade.
- Students will complete a CAREERS: The Next Generation trades application and will provide a resume and cover letter upon request.
- Students in the Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP) are covered under the WCB coverage of Alberta Education.
- Placements are supported by the Off Campus teachers and CAREERS: The Next Generation Field Director (Saroeun Keuth-Ray).
Please contact me if you would like more details regarding RAP or if you would like to receive student specific information.